Our favorite Registered Dietician, Jennifer Meachum, is sharing the latest in tips and tricks for the most trending diets. This week, she's dishing out a few tips and tricks on the F-Factor Diet.
For more information:
Email - Jennifer.Meachum77@yahoo.comIG & FB: TheTVRD
F-Factor Diet Sample Meal Plan
Oatmeal with chia seeds, raspberries, pecans, ground flaxseed
Southwest Turkey Quinoa Bowl
Chicken Vegetable Stir-fry with Brown rice
Glass of white wine
1/4 cup Roasted Chickpeas
Southwest Turkey Quinoa Salad
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 pound lean ground turkey
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups quinoa, cooked
1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup canned corn. drained
1/2 cup pico de gallo, store bought
1 medium avocado, diced
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1/4 cup queso fresco
salt to taste
*In medium skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium high heat for 1 minute. Add ground turkey and spices to skillet stirring frequently until turkey is fully cooked.
Set turkey aside.
In large bowl gently stir together quinoa, black beans, corn, pico de gallo, avocado, and lime juice.
Serve 1 cup quinoa salad in a bowl and top with 1/4 cup ground turkey and 1 Tbsp. queso fresco. Salt to taste.
Quick Chicken Vegetable Stirfry
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
Steam in bag stir-fry blend vegetables, prepared
1/4 cup Stir-fry sauce
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1. In large skillet or wok heat sesame oil, garlic, and ginger for 1 minute. Add chicken and stir frequently until chicken is fully cooked.
2. Add cooked vegetables to chicken. Gently toss in stirfry sauce and heat 2-3 minutes.
3. Top chicken and vegetables with crushed red pepper flakes. Serve stir-fry on bed of brown rice.
Airfryer Roasted Chickpeas
1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 Tbsp. avocado oil
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1. Pat rinsed chickpeas very well using paper towels.
2. In medium bowl mix chickpeas, oil, and salt together.
3. Place in airfryer and cook at 400 degrees until crispy and browned, approximately 12-15 minutes.