It's national Heart Health Month and one of the best ways to stay healthy is eating right. Jennifer Meachum has a delicious Asian chicken lettuce wrap recipe to keep your heart happy.
To buy your tickets:
Love Yourself Women's Health Event
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe:
1 bag of cauliflower rice, onion, and carrots
2 tsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. ginger, grated
1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 lb. ground chicken
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
Butter lettuce rinsed and dried
Extra green onions and cilantro for serving
1. Heat a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil to the skillet and heat.
2. Add the cauliflower, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Toss in the green onions and cilantro.
4. Add another teaspoon sesame oil to the skillet. When hot, add the ground chicken and cook until no longer pink, breaking up the meat as you cook it.
5. Add the garlic, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes to the chicken and continue cooking for 1 minute.
6. Add to the bowl with the cauliflower and toss to combine.
7. To serve, spoon the chicken mixture into the pieces of lettuce. Top with extra green onions and cilantro.