Chef Brian West is making Meatless Pasta Bolognese in celebration of "Meatless January."
Beyond Sausage Bolognese Sauce
- 14 ounces Beyond Meat Plant-Based Sausage Links, chopped
- 1/2 fluid ounce Garlic Chopped
- 1 fluid ounce Onion, diced small
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon Oregano, chopped
- 24 fluid ounces Marinara Sauce, prepared
- 3 fluid ounces Heavy Cream
Heat a large pot over high heat sear the sausage to brown, stirring regularly to break up the pieces. Add the onions and garlic and saute until the onions are tender. Add the marinara sauce, fennel, red pepper and the oregano.
Bring to a simmer.
Add the cream and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve Over pasta with Parmesan Cheese
CHEF BRIAN WEST
IG & FB: @ChefBrianWestSa