It's national Watermelon Day, and if you LOVE pizza, then you have to try this! Nutritionist, Jennifer Meachum, is sharing a a tasty watermelon pizza summer snack that's delicious and good for you!
For more information:
1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
Fresh fruit of your choice (chopped strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi slices, grape slices, etc)
1 Tbsp shredded coconut
1) Slice watermelon into 1 1/2 inch thick rounds for the base of the “pizza”. Lay down on cutting board to assemble “pizza”.
2) Spread vanilla yogurt across the watermelon round for the “pizza sauce”.
3) Top sauce with fresh fruit toppings of your choice.
4) Sprinkle shredded coconut, the “cheese” for the pizza, on top of the entire watermelon “pizza”.
5) Slice into wedges and serve immediately.